Delivery and Payments
Payment for goods and services of the company
- Is made by bank transfer, including VAT
- When ordering a ready-to-ship product, 100% prepayment is required. Reservation of the goods on the invoice occurs for a period of 5 days from the date of invoicing!
- When ordering goods that require time for production, but do not require installation work, 70% prepayment and 30% surcharge before shipment of the goods
- When ordering a product and a complex requiring installation work and configuration, 70% prepayment and 30% surcharge after signing delivery notes.
- When ordering a set of technical documentation for the design of AV complex, 70% prepayment and 30% surcharge after signing the documentation and acts
- Other types of payment are possible by agreement
Delivery of goods
- Delivery of goods is carried out by agreement with the customer
- The cost of delivery of goods in the UAE depends on the weight and dimensions of the goods and ranges from 100 to 1000 AED(usually this price is 300-500 AED).
- Delivery in other countries is carried out by third-party Transport companies and the cost of delivery depends on the weight and dimensional characteristics of the cargo and the range of transportation and can range from 1000 to 10,000 AED
- The cost of delivery is included in the cost of goods and services according to the invoice with VAT.